What are the documents required for MAHARERA project registration?
Are you launching a real estate project in Maharashtra? Register it with MAHARERA today! Our latest article discusses the required documents and process for MAHARERA registration. Don't wait - ensure transparency and accountability in your project with MAHARERA registration.
MAHARERA (Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority) is an important regulatory body in the real estate sector of Maharashtra. It was established to promote transparency and accountability in the real estate sector and to protect the interests of homebuyers. If you are a real estate developer or promoter, then you need to register your project with MAHARERA before launching it. In this article, we will discuss in detail the documents required for MAHARERA registration and the process of registration.
Documents Required for MAHARERA Registration:
Registration Form: The first document required for MAHARERA registration is the registration form. You can download the form from the official MAHARERA website or obtain it from the MAHARERA office. The form contains details such as the name of the project, location, size of the project, expected completion date, and other important information.
- Title Deed: The title deed is an important document that proves ownership of the land on which the real estate project is being developed. The title deed must be in the name of the developer or promoter, and it must be clear and marketable.
- Commencement Certificate: The commencement certificate is a document issued by the local municipal corporation that allows the developer to start the construction work. This document is required to prove that the construction work has been started lawfully.
- Building Plan: The building plan is a detailed plan of the real estate project that shows the layout of the buildings, the number of floors, the size of the flats, and other important details. The building plan must be approved by the local municipal corporation.
- NOC from the Landowner: If the land on which the real estate project is being developed is owned by someone else, then the developer needs to obtain a no-objection certificate (NOC) from the landowner. The NOC is a document that proves that the landowner has no objection to the development of the project.
- NOC from the Architect: The developer needs to obtain an NOC from the architect who has designed the project. This document proves that the architect has approved the project plan and that the construction work is being carried out as per the plan.
- NOC from the Engineer: The developer needs to obtain an NOC from the engineer who is supervising the construction work. This document proves that the construction work is being carried out as per the plan and that the project is safe and structurally sound.
MAHARERA Registration Process:
- Fill the Registration Form: The first step in the MAHARERA registration process is to fill the registration form. You need to provide all the necessary details in the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the Registration Fees: Once you have filled the registration form and attached the required documents, you need to pay the registration fees. The fees are calculated based on the size of the project.
- Verification of Documents: After you have submitted the registration form and paid the fees, the MAHARERA office will verify the documents submitted by you. This process may take some time, and you will be informed about the status of your application.
- Grant of Registration: Once the documents are verified, and the fees are paid, the MAHARERA office will grant the registration certificate. The certificate contains details such as the name of the project, location, expected completion date, and other important information. The certificate is valid for five years, and you need to renew it before the expiry date.
- Display Registration Number: After getting the registration certificate, the developer needs to display the registration number on all the advertisements and promotional materials related to the project. This is mandatory as per the MAHARERA guidelines.
MAHARERA registration is an important step for real estate developers and promoters in Maharashtra. It ensures transparency and accountability in the real estate sector and protects the interests of homebuyers. In this article, we have discussed the documents required for MAHARERA registration and the process of registration. We hope that this article will help you in understanding the MAHARERA guidelines and registering your real estate project with MAHARERA.
Note: The information provided in this article about Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (MahaRERA) is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal or professional advice and readers should consult qualified professionals for advice specific to their circumstances.
By subscribing to AryaBot, you can receive updates on all RERA-approved projects in your desired area directly on your WhatsApp. AryaBot offers a free list of new RERA-approved real estate developments, so you can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the area.
Know more about AryaBot at ReunionHQ
Explore the list of new RERA approved projects in Maharashtra.